We’ve all been up against him dirty, greasy pans and dishes that feel like they have some sort of super resistance to regular old dish soap – regardless of how hard we scrub or how long we soak.
Well, it turns out that certain greases ARE super resistant to regular old dish soap and that you will need to pull out the “big guns” if you’re going to get sparkling we clean results.
Plenty of products on the market today promise to cut through grease like a hot knife through butter. Some of them work reasonably well, but most leave plenty of folks more than a little bit wanting – and with dirty dishes that still need to be cleaned.
An interesting new product called Grease Police promises to cut through gunk and grime faster than you would have thought possible, completely eliminating your need to scrub stubborn stains that just don’t want to disappear on their own.
To learn whether or not this product is the real deal, let’s dive a little deeper into this quick review!
Right out-of-the-box, the Grease Police product promises to offer unparalleled cleaning solutions through the power of a proprietary formula that emulsifiers grease immediately (as well as other stain causing elements) – basically lifting those elements right off of your dishes or other surfaces in allowing you to wipe it away effortlessly.
The emulsification action is the real “secret sauce” behind this product and allows it to handle the heavy lifting when it comes to grease removal. The chemicals inside of this product basically intertwined with grease and stain causing elements the same way that mayonnaise or salad dressing is emulsified.
They bond without fully bonding, but do so enough so that you can gently scrub cleaner and grease away easily.
It certainly doesn’t hurt that the Grease Police formulation is made up of non-toxic and 100% biodegradable elements, either. These ingredients and elements for to protect and preserve your cookware and other surfaces while at the same time allow you to clean ceramics, stone, and wooden cabinets with no problem at all.
All you have to do (according to the folks behind this product and the other customer reviews online) is simply spray Grease Police directly on the impacted surface area you’re looking to clean. Then allow this product to sit on the impacted area for up to five minutes before you get to scrubbing.
Most of the time the gunk and grime will slide right off as soon as you touch it, but you’ll never have to do more than gently scrub to remove anything that’s left behind.
- The fact that this specific formula has been created to avoid using any harsh chemicals is a major advantage, particularly when you’re going to be cleaning the tools and surfaces you cook meals on.
- The last thing you want to do is potentially risk the health or wellness of yourself or your loved ones because of an overpowered cleaner using aggressive and potentially toxic chemicals when the 100% non-toxic and biodegradable elements in this formula work just as well (if not even better).
- The reliability of this formula is another big bonus. The folks at Grease Police have created a solution that emulsifiers and lifts all kinds of substances from a variety of different surfaces, giving you a lot of flexibility, a lot of consistency, and a lot of reliability in this cleaner that you won’t get with other products.
- As far as the overall cleaning strength of this product is concerned it isn’t quite “commercial cleaning” grade, but it’s the next best thing. It’s going to work wonders for home cooks and to clean home kitchens, that’s for sure.
- Finally, the fact that all you really have to do is spray and impacted surface and wait a couple of minutes to see real cleaning results is a huge benefit. This isn’t something you have to soak your dishes or surfaces in and wait overnight to see results. Grease Police starts to go to work almost immediately upon impact.
- The price of this cleaner isn’t exorbitantly expensive, but it’s definitely going to set you back a little more than traditional household cleaners – especially those that use less expensive, less reliable, and potentially toxic chemicals and ingredients.
- This is not the kind of cleaner you’re going to want to be running your dishes through on a daily basis, but instead a “secret weapon” that you really only break out when you have to tackle some tough, set in stains or grease spots.
- Secondly, while this product promotes itself as being able to destroy ANY grease and ANY stain some have found that it isn’t going to be quite that easy. Set in stains and particularly greasy items and services are going to have to be cleaned with this product multiple times to get perfectly clear results.
At the end of the day, there’s a lot to really like when it comes to the Grease Police product.
It’s nice to see a high-quality, super strong cleaning solution that isn’t taking advantage of chemical cocktails that are toxic or that could potentially harm people if they aren’t totally removed from the cookware, dishes, or preparation surfaces that they come in contact with.
Secondly, the proprietary formula in this cleaning solution definitely handles the bulk of the heavy lifting for you when you’re cleaning particularly nasty, greasy surfaces. The emulsification that they promise and promote is very much the real deal, and it chemically lifts grease and stains right off of their old surface and makes them nearly effortless to remove in the process.
All things considered, it’s hard to imagine there being a higher-quality grease busting solution on the market today that’s also leveraging 100% non-toxic ingredients at the same time quite the way that Grease Police does.
If you’re having a tough time blasting through stains, aren’t able to lift grease of cookware, dishes, or preparation surfaces in your kitchen, this is the kind of cleaner you’re going to want to reach for on a regular basis. This product is very much the real deal.
Be the first to leave a review.